Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Slow

While was getting ready for breakfast, I went out to greenhouse five and six. I watered the seeds in house five and the pea seeds. There are more of them coming up today.

There are four tomato seeds that are easy to see.  They have really slow coming up.  They are a little hard to see in the above photo.  
I took a container of hot water and gave the chickens in house six drink.  They got a drink and then went after the chicken pellets.  I fixed breakfast, made some toast, and cooked the eggs.  I read from the Book of Mormon and posted the source on Face Book.  I watched the three TV shows and went to the post office to get the mail.  The seeds that I ordered a week ago were there.  We then had lunch.  I worked some in greenhouse five.  I watered the big plants that were there.  It was a little over 100 degrees inside.  I planted five celerity tomato seeds and put them on top of the fridge.  Carol made a large batch of funeral potatoes, we had them for supper. We have enough to last us for a week.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment