Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Working Wood

 

Nothing unusual this morning.  I fed the cats, started cooking old fashioned oatmeal mush, I fixed breakfast.  After breakfast I took a container of hot water out too house six where I watered the chicken living there.  I came back to the house and watched my two channel seven TV shows. Robert called while I was watching the shows.  I muted the TV.  The topic of our discussion was the plants growing in greenhouse five.  He is coming Sunday afternoon to take a look at what is happening in house five.  We drove to Fillmore for some groceries at the Market.  We spent $150.00.  We then went to the drug store where Carol bought some birthday cards.   There were no shows on channel seven that interested me.  We watched channel 44 western movies.  We had some chicken pieces in the freezer.  Carol made chicken noodle soup. We had it for lunch.   I had the rest of the bean soup 



No comments:

Post a Comment