Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dentist Check

It was quite late when I went to bed. I woke up about every hour to go to the bathroom.  I was up earlier this morning.  I turned on the news and fed the cats.  Carol got up a little later.  I made toast and started cooking an egg for Carol.  We drove to Fillmore for my appointment with Doctor Grose.  We were there early, but soon went into the exam room.  We spent quite a lot of time with him.  We answered his questions.  He gave me quite a thorough examination.  We took my suit the cleaners.  When I got inside, we found out that they don't do that anymore. They do have a lot of coin operated cleaners and driers.   On the way home we bought a fifty-pound bag of lay pellets for the chickens. 

I took a container of warm water for the chickens.  They went right to the water for a drink.
I didn't take long for the chickens to get to the water.
One more picture.
I put out lay pellets for the chickens and all of the were there for something to eat.
The melting snow turned into long icicles.  This one is hanging above the patio.
I don't like my implants.  I went to the dental office for Doctor Dutson to make some adjustments.
He took my dentures out and put them in several times.  He advised me to put them in each morning and take them out when I go to bed.   For super I had a chicken pot pie.  I usually take out my teeth to eat it.  I left them in and ate the pie without any difficulty.  I ate a dried piece of toast covered with Nutella without and difficulty.  In the above photo I am with Doctor Dutson.  We watched TV until we went to bed. 0

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment