Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Snow and More Snow

Strange morning. I woke up several times during the early morning.  It was five and I thought that it was six.  I got up weighed, recorded my weight, showered, said my prayers, and shaved.  I then discovered that it was five instead six.  I had plenty of time to read from the Book of Mormon.  I read most of the internet news.  I turned on the front porch light and opened the door. I could see that there was a lot of snow.  A snowplow drove by going east. I put on my boots and cleared of the snow that was on the satellite dish. I came back into the house and started my old fashion oatmeal mush.  Then I fed the cats. The TV worked.

I walked out the driveway and took the above picture.  There was seven inches of snow.  Before day was over, there was eight inches of snow.  

There was more snow.  This is a picture of a Utah juniper covered with snow from the bottom to the top.

The above picture is of greenhouse six.






No comments:

Post a Comment