Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Surprise

Nothing unusual this morning.  Carol had a good rest and then showered and put up her hair.

While she was doing that, I vacuumed the family room.  I put the vacuum away and swept the kitchen floor.  We had our usual breakfast.
I opened the bag of meow mix.  The cats liked it a lot better than the cat food that we bought at the Fillmore Market. CR Charleswooth made a food delivery.  Carol bought some chocolate rains and carrots.  I had a bowel of frozen homemade soup. 
This is the surprise.  There are four celebrity tomato seeds that have germinated.  They are hard to see.  I was going to dump the tray in a shallow tray.   There is no sign of any germinating pepper plants.
The pea seeds are showing signs of germination. 
I had a sweet potato smothered with butter for supper.  So good!   We spent the rest of the night watching TV.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment