Followers

Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday

I slept in this morning.  I was so late getting up I didn't shave or said my prayers.  I did weigh myself and then turned on the TV for the morning news.  I started my old fashion oatmeal mush.  The rest of the morning was typical.  I took care of the chickens and plants in house five. I then went to channel 44 and began to watch them.  Carol and I took a couple of bags of household garbage to the dump and picked up the mail.

I wanted the names of some of the plants in greenhouse five.   

Big Jim peppers seed
another Big Jim
Horizon tomato seeds
Carol went to DUP meeting.  While she was gone, I took weed eater and started to cut the dried-up weeds on the south side of house five.  The weed eater battery died. I took it back to the garage started charging the battery.
I raked up the cut weeds and took them outside.
I took a picture of the water source in greenhouse six.  I then won't have to carry buckets of water for the peach trees and to water the chickens.  We ate a pizza for supper.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment