Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

Valentines

I had a good night. I was able to go to the bathroom and then sleep for a couple hours.  The last time I woke up it was about 7:40. I weighted, recorded the weight, showered, said my prayers, shaved, started mush, fed the cats, and started breakfast.  Carol was up a little later.  I made the toast and fried her an egg.  I then watered the chickens in house six. Watered the peas in house five.  I counted thirteen celebrity tomato plants.  that makes fifteen plants out of thirty planted.  I watched the three channel 44 shows.  Carol went after the mail.  There wasn't any.  I removed all of the meat from the roasted chicken that we bought yesterday.   I toasted some bread, put mayo on it and then pieces of chicken left over from yesterday.  It tasted pretty good.  Later in the afternoon I drove to Fillmore to buy chocolate candy for valentine day.  I stopped at one shop and placed an order.  I wanted it delivered on Tuesday, I started for home and then turned around and bought a box of chocolate at the drug store.   When I got home, I put it in the fridge that is in the garage.  Carol didn't know that I went to Fillmore.  After supper I put the chicken asleep and found two eggs.  I scheduled a temple trip on Thursday of nest week.  Miles and Nyleen weren't able to schedule at the same time.  I scheduled another time.   We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment