Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Sabath

I woke up many times during the night.  I got up when it was time to get up. I got up, turned on the lights, then I decided to go back to bed.  I couldn't sleep so I got up.  I fed the cats and got breakfast ready. My pill four-week boxes were empty. I lined them up on the counter, got out all of my pills and started to put a pill in each compartment.  It was getting time to go to choir practice.  I put on my suit and tie. I took my morning pills. Carol took me to church.  Choir practice went well. Carol came.  I went down and set by her.  After our Sunday meetings we went home.  Our dinner was mainly leftovers from yesterday.  Carol opened the bottle of snap beans.  We watched channel eleven programing.  

I watered the chickens in house six.  I watered most of the plants in house five. Above is a photo of the little marvel peas.  We went for a ride around Holden.  We watched the news.  As it was getting dark, I removed the drinking water in the hen coup.  I dumped the water in house six and covered some of the plants in house five.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment