Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Caught the Cat

This morning, Ann Stephenson, our neighbor brought over two cat traps.  She wanted me to set them.  I put them on the bench next to the table.  I couldn't remember, but after messing with it for a little bit, I was able to set it.  I had to cut a little red wire to get the other trap set.  She took them home in the back of her car.  She called and said that she caught one of our cats.  She wasn't able to catch cat in the other trap.  

I worked in house five part of the morning.  I filled two, five-gallon buckets with the soil from the grow bags.   I carried them out to the south-pile and dumped them.  That worked pretty well.  I could do it quite fast.

Carol took a friend to the hospital for some test.  While she was gone, I wrapped her presents and put them under the Christmas tree.  She parked the car north of the garage door.  Just then, Ann Stephenson, pulled up behind our car.  Our cat that she caught earlier had got out of the trap and was hiding under the driver's seat.  I should mention that she is taking it to Richfield to be fixed.  I couldn't get the cat out.  I tried for quite a while.  There was a wire in the way.  I moved the wire and was able to get the cat out.  We put him back in the cage and locked the cage so it couldn't get out.

The Swan driver brought our food order.

Carol and I went to the Fillmore Market and bought some groceries.  We then went to Roper's where I paid for six furring strips.  We picked them up at the Lumber yard.  We then came home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment