Followers

Monday, December 20, 2021

Geranium Seedlings

 

After breakfast Carol wraps up two more presents.  I went to the post office and got a box and a plastic bag.  We put one present in the box and the other present in the bag and tape them closed.  I printed the addresses with the computer.  We then went to the post office and got them mailed.

I worked in greenhouse five.  I made a path through the snow and was able to take several loads to the south potting soil pile.
I took one load in the wheelbarrow.
The geraniums are germinating.  There are several seedlings in the above photo.
I found a florescent light fixture in the garage.  There are dictions on the box on how to put it together.  A job for tomorrow.
Our cat Tiger, sitting in the sun on these boxes where it is warm.
This photo was taken in the afternoon of more germinating geraniums.  They are hard to see.  I watered them again.  I put another sweet potato in a wide mouth quart bottle and put it in the kitchen window.  A neighbor brought over a fresh loaf of homemade bread.  I put butter and jam on mine.  It was very good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment