Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Sweet Potato

I read Alma 51 from the Book of Mormon this morning and posted some comments and a link to chapter 15.   After the news and breakfast, we drove to Fillmore and bought some groceries at the Fillmore Market.

I bought two sweet potatoes.  I put one in this wide mouth quart bottle.  I used three sharp nails to hold the top above water.  The other potato was too large and would not fit in the bottle.  It will be roasted for dinner Sunday Morning.  I spent some time in house five.  I watered the geranium seeds and some of the other plants.
This afternoon, I started again to work on the tall stool.  The legs are built out of two furring that are three feet long.   One part of the leg is in the vice, and the other piece is glued on top of it.  I put glue on the edge and used a wood clamp to hold them together.  Then I drove in small brads along each edge to hold them after the clamp it taken off.  Later I applied glue and held it in place while I drove in the brads.  The above photo shows a mock-up of the location and direction of the legs.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment