Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Mailed Cards

Typical Saturday morning.  Finished breakfast and watched morning TV shows.  They were reruns.  I made a list of those that we are sending Christmas cards to.   There were about forty names on the list.  I mailed them this morning.  I went out to house five.  The furnace was running.  I went back to the house.  The last couple of days, I have been throwing away old catalogs and magazines that I have no use for.  There were old invoices that I shredded.  The shredder container is full.  There is a chair in my bedroom that has been covered with all kinds of junk.  I got rid of most of it and stored it away in my closet.  I can sit on it and contemplate problems of the world.

The temperature this afternoon was 70 degrees.  The low temp was 34 and the high was 75 degrees.  It was a comfortable temperature.
I planted three leaf vegetables.  I made some labels a couple of days ago with a sticker on one side and printed on the other side.  I covered the seeds with potting soil, and watered them well.
Two basils and one parsley.
It got really cold last night.  I leave the water running all of the time now.  The photo above is at the east end of house six.  A lot of ice.  The TV worked most of the day, but quit this afternoon got working again and it looks like there is some snow on the dish. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment