Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Fixed Car

Picked up the mail


One of the main things that I wanted to do today was to take the car to Fillmore and have the oiled changed.  I shut off the water and opened the door of house five and turned off the fan.   I then picked up the mail.  My appointment was at ten.  I left home at 9:45.   Brian at the garage soon had the car inside.  I waited in the office and about a half hour later our car was ready.  

I drove to the office Ralph Myers.  No one was there.  Yesterday, I got Carol's prescriptions filled, but I left my credit card home.  I needed to pay for it and pay for the jig-saw -puzzle.  I paid for the prescription and the puzzle.  I then went back to Ralph Myer's office.  No one there again.  I then went to Ropers and bought a power strip.  I then went back to the office of Ralph Myers.  He was there.  It took them nearly a half hour to get the home insurance fixed.  I now make monthly payments.  I stopped at the Fillmore Market for a few groceries.  Then drove home.  It was 11:30. 

After lunch I began working on the outdoor Christmas lights.  The hardest one was the Alberta Spruce.  I got them into the right place.  I was hard because the branches are hidden.  One of our cats grabbed a lower light string.   I grabbed the cat by the tail and threw him across the driveway.  It was getting late, so I went into the house.

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment