Followers

Monday, December 6, 2021

Found Tomato Plants

Soon after lunch I walked out to house five.  The plants out there look pretty good.  I was walking around the big root control bags and found four tomato plants. 

There was a plant that was twelve inches tall in this bag.  I had on cluster of flowers growing close to the edge.  I let the water run on it.
A smaller tomato plant is hard to see in this photo.  I transplanted it from a large root control bag into the center of another bag close to the water hose.
 I let the hose run on the tomato plant.
The list of tomato, pepper seeds and on English cucumber seeds.
The geranium seeds and one packet of pepper seeds.
The truck had a flat tire.  I put air in it and drove to Fillmore on the frontage road.  Bryan took it right into the garage and removed the front tire on the passenger side.  They emerged the tire in water.  No leaks. The soaped it and no bubbles.  They didn't charge me anything.  I drove home.
I turned off the fans in house six and opened the doors on each end of the greenhouse.  I turned the water back on.  It was a little after seven when I went out and checked the temperature.  It was 45 degrees.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment