Followers

Friday, December 10, 2021

Snow

I got up and looked out the front door.  It is still pretty dark, but with the street lights, I could see that the street had been plowed.  The TV worked.  

I opened the large garage door and got this picture.  I walked around the back yard and took some pictures.  Whoever cleaned the drive way took a snow shovel that was leaning against the garage and did the front walk.  
The photo above from the east lawn looking to the north.
This photo is a little east of the shed looking to the east.  The nursery cans are covered with snow.  There were deer tracks large and small all over our yard, and in the garden.

Carol wanted to get Christmas cards ready to mail in the morning.  I had to print labels of those who were to receive them.  I had a page of addresses with thirty addresses on each page.  There were some who had moved and needed to be replaced with a new address.  I lost one of the files, which required me to make a new page.  That took a long time.  I also, lost the page of return addresses.  I tried and tried to find it with no success.  Made another computer search and found a new list.  I printed it and it was perfect.  This took me most of the morning and most of the afternoon.  During this time the snow on the dish melted a little.  I had to clean it off to get good reception again.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment