Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Moving Potting Soil

I got the address for Jessica Holloway this morning.  We went to the post office and mailed her Christmas card.  Carol has a gift for Ann Stephenson.  I took it over to her this morning.  I asked her about the cat that she took to Richfield to get fixed.  She still has it and will bring it to us in the morning.  

I worked the biggest part of the day moving potting soil to the pile south of house six.  The photo above shows how many root control bags were moved.  When I first started last week, there were bags on the front.  Now the bags are gone.  The white in the back of the photo looks like snow, but it is white plastic.
The above photo shows how large the pile of potting soil is getting.  For the most part, I brought the soil two buckets at a time.
There are more geraniums germinating.  There is probably over one hundred seedlings now.

This evening we drove to Fillmore to get some dry cat food and lemon Marange pie.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment