Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Snow on Top of Rain

We woke up to a lot of snow.  I fed the cats and then put on my boots and walked through the snow to clean the snow off the dish.  We were then able to watch the TV news. After breakfast I began to clean the snow off the driveway.  Earlier I could hear the snowplows going up and down the streets.  There was nearly five inches of heavy wet snow.  

This is how the front sidewalk looked this morning.  
This is after I cleared the driveway.  This is looking south towards the garage.  I got the mail.  This afternoon I made a path through seven inches of snow from the back porch to house five.  I was then able to walk to house five with my shoes instead of putting on my boots.  One of our neighbors cleaned the snow off the front sidewalk.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment