Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Food Storage

The first thing after breakfast was to take the garbage to the dump.

The above photo shows what was in the trunk.  There were a few other things in the back of the car.    We took some large containers of nuts and chocolate nuts to three of Carol's friends.  None of them were home.  She left them at their door.  We then drove to Fillmore. We took some used ink cartridges to Dan at Stewart Electric, and we bought a coloring book at the Dollar Store. 

The above photo shows some of the gifts that we wrapped yesterday.  I got some boxes and containers at the post office.  We put the other gifts in the containers.  Some went to Holden who lives in California, some went to Emily's home in Orem.  One went to Linda, Carol's friend in American Fork.  We took them to the post office.  Two boxes were to cost $20.00 each.  That was about the same as it cost to buy them.  The worker there was able to find two other boxes that cut the costs in half.  We took them home and put the presents in those boxes,   We are grateful for that help.  I worked some in house five.  I hauled more root control bags south of house six.

We went to the food storage building to the number 10 cans of food storage items.  We got beans, dried apples, rice, wheat, and few other things.  This is what Lisa and Eric wanted for Christmas.  There are two boxes.  I got a bag of potting soil. 
I turned on the heating pads and finished the planting.  there are four trays and three six packs.  I tried to water them with hose and wand.  I stopped because it looked like I might wash out the seeds.  I then used a watering can.  Carol fixed a good dinner.  Later, there was impacted food between two of my lower front teeth.  I unfolded a paper clip and used it as a tooth pick.  My gums started bleed.  I used some floss and that pulled a temporary tooth.  A trip to the dentist.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



When we got home, I planted more geranium seeds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment