Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday Services

After breakfast I was getting ready for church.  Carol answered the phone. It was Ann next door.  The water pipes on the north side of the house froze.  They needed some water to flush their toilet, I put my overalls back on and filled two buckets half full of water.  I put them in the trunk and carefully drove over to her house. I put the buckets on her front porch and knocked on the door, l hurried back to the house and got dressed for church.  Carol took me to church, and I was a little late for choir practice.  Sacrament meeting was good.  I got the microphones ready for Sunday School.  The Sunday school lessons went very well.

I was over an hour late getting the pork roast in the slow cooker.  I called Anne about her frozen water pipes.  She called someone who thawed out the pipes.  She was instructed to let the water run a little to keep the pipes from freezing tonight.  

We were watching the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, when Carol reminded me that I was to have a ministering appointment with Kathy Farmer.  I forgot all about it.  I called her.  I could be there in about fifteen minutes.  I called Carl Remkes my ministering partner.  He wasn't able to go.  Carol went with me.  We had a nice visit which lasted about a half hour.  We came home and a small lunch.  Later this evening, the doorbell rang.  A neighbor brought four cupcakes.  We finished the evening by watching the Sound of Music.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment