Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Three Foot Table

Carol was having a problem with her right leg.  I was extremely painful, and she had not strength.  She got out of bed and had difficulty walking.  She had to hang on to the bed, the wall, made it into the bathroom.  I asked her, if she wanted the walker.  Maybe she replied.  Went to get it out of the closet.  It was behind her clothes, and I couldn't get it out.  Her cane was there.  She was in the bathroom, so I leaned it in the little hall corner.   It helped keep her balance.  She used the cane all day.  By the end of the day, she was getting around much easier.  She still needed to use it.

There was a lot of snow yesterday morning.  I shoveled a path out to house five, so I could walk out there without the need of putting on my boots.
I worked on my stool that was three feet tall.  I made the legs yesterday.  I made the skirt this afternoon.  I glue the three parts together.  I made the stop block in my miter saw so all parts would be the same length.  The above photo shows how this was done.  I glued each set of three together.  When I got all the parts laid out, those made of recycled wood did not fit the parts made out of new wood.  I quit.  I will start again when I get some new furring wood.

It looks like some of the beets in house five are coming up.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment