Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Snow This Morning

I got pretty cold last night.  The furnace was running when I got up.  I showered, shaved, and read the last chapter in the book of Alma.  The book of Helaman in the morning.  After breakfast I shoveled the snow off the driveway.

I had my back against the garage door when I took this picture.  There was about 1.5 inches of powdery snow.  I soon finished and then did the front walk and steps.
This is how it looked after I finished.

Lisa left little Max's toy at our house yesterday.  I made a label.  Carol and I took it to the post office.  It cost a little over $10.00 to ship it.  A little later we drove to Fillmore.  We bought gas at The Maverick station and then bought groceries at the Fillmore Market.  It was snowing and snowed all the way home.  For lunch we had leftovers from yesterday.  We put away the Nativity set.  It took us rest of the afternoon.
The above photo shows how the pieces were put in the Styrofoam tray,   I couldn't get all of the pieces to fit.  Carol and I tried many times.  We moved the pieces to different spots.  When I finished, I had one of the large wise men left over.
I took the photo with the wise standing on top of the box. 
This photo shows the wise man standing one the card table in front of its box.
The geraniums are doing very well.  all of the cells in several six packs have completely germinated.  I think that there is a seventy percent germination at this point.  It is starting to get dark.   I put the plants in house five to bed by turning on the fan and blocking the east door shut.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment