Followers

Friday, December 31, 2021

Nut Crackers Put Away

 As soon as breakfast was over, I took out all of the boxes that were in the bathroom closet.  Some of the boxes were for the nut crackers.  Other boxes were for the snowy round ball items.  Most of the nut crackers were in the big tote.  The rest of the nut crackers were put in and apple box.

The top of the TV cabinet and the milk safe were covered with photos of our family members.  Yesterday, I glued the leg parts together for a three-foot stool.  This afternoon I glued two leg pairs together.  I have been pretty busy most of the day.  All of the indoor Christmas things are put away until November 2022.  

New snow this morning.  It was about four inches deep on the driveway.  I pushed some of it off this morning and the rest of it off this afternoon.

Tonight, is New Year's Eve.  I will write the activities of this evening tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment