Followers

Monday, December 13, 2021

Odds and Ins

I was about nine this morning when we drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at the post office to get our mail.  We got a few groceries.  We got a coloring book at the Dollar store.  We went to the flower shop for some nice towels, At Ropers I got valves for my wand and potting soil.  When we got home I got some boxes and containers for gifts at the post office.  I made several trips to the post office before I got the right size of boxes.  We got them all boxed up and labels put on the boxes.  We will take them to the post office tomorrow.

In needed potting soil for the geraniums' that I wanted to plant this afternoon.
The black object attached to the red handled wand allows me to turn the tap on and then turn on the wand.  It makes it a lot easier to water my plants 
I spent the rest of the morning hauling grow bags out to the pile and dumping them.  I carried the first bag out.  I was pretty easy.  After that I would put to bags in the wheelbarrow and push them up a slight incline and then dump them.  I did that until it was nearly time for lunch.
I am getting a pretty good pile out there now.
I got some trays and 1206 inserts.
After lunch when Carol went to her DUP meeting and put the 1206 inserts into the web trays.  It took quite a long time remove a sheet and put in the tray.  I put a couple of bricks on top to keep any cats that might spend the night in house five and tip them over.

I had a little lunch when Carol got back.  This evening we had visitors from our assigned ministers.

No comments:

Post a Comment