Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Missed a Couple of Days

I was watching late evening TV shows that I didn't write anything.  I got a few pictures. 

I cleaned a path from our back porch to the front of house five.  The photo is in front of house three.
Our driveway after a good neighbor pushed off all of the snow.
This pathway through the snow is south of our patio;  
The temperature in house five.  It didn't get very warm all day long.
I worked all afternoon putting this light fixture together.  When I finished, it didn't work.  There was a little light on the left end.  The tube must be too old.

We worked all morning.  We removed all of the ornaments that were hanging on the Christmas tree.  Two different sizes of balls, angels, snowflakes, crystal, etc. 
The above photo is the box which contains the tree.  It was hard to close the box after I got the tree inside the box.  I took the tree out.  the tree is in four sections.  I wrapped the three large sections with some twine and chinch it tight.  I then tape the box shut.  I carried the heavy box into the kitchen.  I then drug it out the door into the garage.  I put in place until next year.  I couldn't get the tree stand in the box, so I put it on top of the box.

After finishing we drove to Fillmore.  We stopped at Service Drug where Carol refilled her prescription and bought some birthday cards.  We then stopped at the Fillmore Market for a few groceries.  Then it was home for lunch.
Again, the geraniums are doing well.  There three or four six packs that have geranium seedling in each cell.
I broke my shoehorn a couple of days ago.  I made a new one which is hanging by the light switch by the garage door.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment