Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Trip to Utah County

 No photos today.  I took two late this evening, but it was too dark for my shaky hand.  They were blurry.  We had our usual breakfast.  We left around 8:30.   Our first stop was the Payson Wal Mart.  We got a lot of presents for our children and grandchildren.

We then went to Home Depot and bought a few more gifts and supplies for the house.  We then drove to the church distribution center in Orem for a few other gifts.  It was closed for remodeling.  We then drove back to Payson for Costco.  We got a few things there.  We stopped at Wendys in Payson we bought two small hamburgers, fries and a diet coke.  We ate them on the way home.  

I unloaded the car and fed the cats.  It about four.  I moved root control bags until it was news time.  This is where I took two fuzzy pictures.

I took this photo yesterday.  It shows the cart with to root control bag and the pile of soil that were in the bags.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment