Followers

Friday, December 3, 2021

Mary and Joseph

Slept in some, showered, then prayer.  Carol got up much later.  I fixed breakfast and then went for the mail.  Two letters from DISH TV.  I shredded them.  I then turned off the water for the greenhouses, opened the door to house five.  

I continued with lights and decorations on the front lawn and in the trees.  Several years ago the Masner's gave us all of the pieces of their nativity display.  After putting more lights in the trees, I put three pieces from their nativity scene.  Mary. the Baby Jesus, and Joseph.  I hooked up a flood light two show the three people. My biggest problem was putting the lights on the Alberta spruce.  I put them on and discovered that plug in piece was at the top.  I took them off and put them back on with the plug at the bottom.  I finally got it right.  All the light came on except the end string on the left side.

I turned off the water and removed all of the broken pots.  I moved the nursery bench about eight feet to the left or west.  I it is ready for planting tomatoes and peppers in the early spring.  I ordered seeds they should be here in another week.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment