Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Meetings

Last night our TV reception was terrible.  The first thing after showering and prayers I turned on the TV to see how reception was.  It was bad again. 

Choir practice was at nine.  Carol took me.  I was a little early.  I couldn't sing because my dentures would come loose.  I took them out and put them in my pocket.  It was then much easier for me to sing.

Sacrament meeting and priesthood meetings were good.  I was about five minutes getting out of the priesthood meeting.  I had to put microphones and some other things away.  Carol was waiting for me in the car.  We forgot to put the casserole in the oven.  as soon as we got home Carol turned on the oven.   We had to wait for seventy-five minutes to eat.  

a

A little after four I walked out to house five.  I turned on the fan.  The photo above is of the thermometer which shows the current temperature, the high temperature, and the low temperature.

We forgot tithing settlement with Bishop Turner.  Carol remembered.  We drove back to the church and were on time.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment