Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2021

More Decorations

 

Carol Wanted to go to Fillmore.   One thing that she wanted was to fill the car with gas.  As soon as we got to Fillmore, we went to the Dollar Store.  She got a whole bunch of plastic candy canes full of different candies.  We filled the car with gas.

A Christmas tradition is to get enough candy canes for our children and grandchildren that visit us during the Christmas season.  There wasn't room on the Christmas tree, so she hung them on two large plants.  The above photo is in the front room.

After lunch I put up more decoration on trees.  There were several trees that didn't have and lights.  I put lights on them.  It was a slow process.  One of the totes contained a lot of strings of lights.  I put all of the totes back in the garage.  I plan on more Monday.

I filled the bird feeder that hangs in the tree which has been empty for several months.

As the sun began to set Carol and I rode around town looking at the Christmas light and decorations.  Some were minimal and others put out a lot of lights and decorations.
When we got back home, I turned on the garage door projector.  It projects moving red and green dots.  Our front yard looks pretty good. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment