Followers

Friday, October 7, 2022

A Forgetful Day

I was up early this morning.  I showered, shaved, and put on my suit.  We are going to the Timpanogos temple.  I checked the oil level in our car.  It was down about 3/4 of a quart.  I added some oil.  I fed the cats then got breakfast ready.  Carol got up.  Soon after breakfast we got in the car.  The last thing that Carol said was, "do you have everything.?"  We got on the freeway.  I remembered that I forgot my phone.  We had gone too far to turn around and go back to get my phone.  In case we had an accident, I could call for help.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty in Lindon and drove to American Fork and then to the Temple.  I parked the car.  After a good session we drove back to Lindon and had a short visit with the Batty's.  The gave us a bucket of grapes.  we got on the Freeway and stopped at Walmart for a bag of Halloween candy.  We stopped at Wendy's in Nephi.  There was a long line of cars.  We were still on the road when we got in line. We got fries.  Carol got chicken nuggets and I got a grilled chicken sandwich.  We then drove home.  It is a Friday.  The traffic was bumper to bumper most of the time.  After I changed clothes, my wallet was in the pocket of my overalls.  The phone was on the sofa.  I went out to the garden. 

The garlic is finally coming up.  There were three plants so far.
I picked four nice Topaz melons.  Anne Stephenson came over.  I gave her one of the melons.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment