Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

North Garden Cleanup

 Up early again.  Showered, shaved, and read the next chapter in The Book of Mormon.  Carol showered and did her hair.  I started breakfast.  I did a little work in the yard.  I soon went to the post office and got the mail.  There two TV shows in a row.  One started at ten and the other one started at eleven.  We then had lunch.

This afternoon, I put on a light coat and went out to the garden. I got the weed eater and cut down all of the weeds.  I went up and down the rows.  There was a lot of redroot weeds just loaded with seeds. I got the shovel and dug up some tomato plants and some dried-up zucchini plants.  I dug around a little bit for potatoes, but I couldn't find any. 

There was a little bit of grass seed left in this fertilizer spreader. The grass growing on the back lawn is a clump grass.  Some of it died during the summer. I planted new seed at those places.  
There is a hole in the front lawn where I remove a large plant.  I put a large root control bag in the hole.  I was afraid that some trick or treaters would run across the lawn and step in the hole and fall down.

It was around five when the trick or treaters started to come. Carol counted twenty-one.  We had a lot of candy left over.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment