Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Milkweed Plants Gone

I slept in some this morning but still was able to read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I prepared breakfast while Carol was showering and doing her hair.  After breakfast I watched two of my woodworking shows.

We took the house garbage to the dumpster, which consisted of a large bag, a small bag, and a couple of empty cat food bags.

There are three colorful beautiful maple trees on main street.  
I cut down all of the milkweed plants growing in the dahlias and west of the dahlias.  I piled them on the compost pile.
I cut three large dahlia flowers put them in a vase.  It is sitting on the kitchen counter.
There is a new landscape in the north end of town.  This is the north side of the landscape.
This is the south side of the landscape.  We noticed this as we went for an evening drive around town.  I started water running on the east lawn this and west of the driveway today.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment