Followers

Friday, October 21, 2022

Shut off Water

I read from the Book of Mormon and posted a quote with comment to Face Book.  I prepared breakfast.  Later I started to water the lawns.  

There were a lot of leaves on the east lawn.  I thought about raking, but on second thought I got the lawnmower. I put the blade in the three-inch position.  Then mowed up the leaves and dumped them on the large pile of leaves to be composted.
I stared to cover the chicken tunnel with Styrofoam.  I made it three panels thick.  I hung bricks from one side to the other.  There were two sets of brick held together with twine.
This show the three panels of Styrofoam.
I put five layers of of Styrofoam on top.
I made device to hold the lid on tight. I didn't want a skunk to be able to lift it up.
Carol made a batch of zucchini bread.  It smelled so good. It also tasted good.  I turned off the electricity to the well.  I walked all over the yard opening every water valve.  That drained all of the pipes that went through our yard.
I had the turn on the valve at the well to drain the water out of this pipe.  I could not turn it on. I decided to undo the union.  It wouldn't budge.  I got a pipe and slid it over the handle of the pipe wrench. I still would not budge.  I gave up.
There are a lot of dead weeds in the south-east corner of our yard.  I cut the weeds with my weed eater and made a path that went to the well.  I also made a path that went to the pile of reused potting soil. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment