Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Provo Utah Temple

A couple of days ago I made a 9:00 appointment to attend the Provo Utah Temple.  We need to leave Holden about seven.  I was up early, 5:15.  I showered. shaved, and put on my work clothes.  I started my old fashion oatmeal mush and the fed the cats.  I started breakfast.  As soon as breakfast was over, I put on my suit.  I put the small red cooler in the car with a cold bottle of water and an ice pack.

We drove directly to the temple and found a handicap parking spot.  We had good experience doing sealings and initiatory work.  I met Chris Peay at the initiatory desk.  After that I put on my suit.  I went with Chris to the waiting area where we met Carol.  After we got to the car, I took the above photo. I was about eleven.
We stopped at Sam's club.  We bought cat food, milk, and loaf of bread.  We bought gas at Costco.  There were not many cars. We drove up to the front pump just as the car a head of us drove away.  We bought two small hamburgers, an order of fries, and two Pepsis.  When we got to Holden, we picked up the mail.
After watching a little TV, I began working on the chicken tunnal.  I put the top on the two sides.  It was too long.  The above photo shows a gate on the west end. It slides up and down, 
I cut off about four inches off the lid.  I was going to turn on the water but decided to do it in the morning.  The weather was cool this morning.  We turned on the heater. This afternoon we turned on the AC.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment