Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Water to Chickens

Nights get longer and days get shorter.  I was up early this morning.  I read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I fed the cats.  Then I made a new batch of old fashion oat mush.  I fixed breakfast.  I watched the morning news on TV.  It was 10:30 when we drove to Fillmore.  I bought some PVC parts at Roper's.  We then bought some groceries and a large pumpkin at the Fillmore Market.  

I dug up the pipe that was used to water the chickens that we used to have.  They were killed by skunks several years ago.  The water dripped into a black rubber pot from the white PVC.  I took a lot of other pictures, but for some reason they are not on my phone.  I cut off the white PVC and dug a trench further to the south.
When we got back, I helped some at Alicia's back yard.  Mike cut a roll of chicken wire in half lengthwise.  We tied it to the fence with tie wire.  It is designed to prevent Alicia's dogs from crawling under the fence.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment