Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

Geraniums Tomato Clean-up

I started morning getting up early and read and posted a chapter of the Book of Mormon and posted it on Face Book.  After breakfast I looked at all of the running water to see if and of the pipes were frozen.  Everything was good. 

I helped Carol with tomatoes.  We voted this morning.  I took the ballets and put them in the ballet box. I watched two TV programs and then had lunch.  
This afternoon I pulled up all of the geraniums and put them on the burlap.  I drug it out to the new compost pile.  I cut the last salvia plant. It is in the above photo.
The above photo is the new compost pile that I am makingl
I got my weed eater and cut down all of the peony plants.
I pulled all of the geraniums under the front room window and put them on the burlap.
I also pulled the geraniums under Carol\s bedroom window.
I finished up with one of the big projects I have been working on for several days.  I dug up the tomato plants and put them on the new compost pile.   There is one group of tomato plants hanging by twine from an overhead pipe.  I didn't want to remove each tomato clip, so I cut the twine and stuffed all of the plants into a large black garbage bag.
This is the large garbage bag that I will take to the dump.
The above photo is of this part of the garden all cleaned up.
I began remove the Topaz melon vines and digging up weeds.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment