Followers

Friday, October 14, 2022

Timpanogos Temple

I was up this morning at 5:15. I showered, got dressed and started making my oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats. I opened the door so the chickens could get some water.  Carol was up and I started making breakfast.  We left Holden at about 6:50 and drove Straight to Lindon.  We got the Batty's and drove to the Timpanogos temple.  There wasn't any parking close by.  I found a place in the third parking row.  I was walking fast all the way to the Temple door.  We made our way to the chapel and the to the endowment room four.  We had a good experience at the temple.  I had a hard time finding our car.  I think I walked past it several times before I found it.  We then drove back to the Batty's house.  

Our next stop was Costco for gas.  There were hardly any lines.  We got in line, but it took the car in front of the line to fill up with gas.  It finally left and we quickly filled up and left.  We were going to stop at the Red Barn to get some peaches and ice cream. There were so many cars in a parking area in the field, we changed our minds and drove to Nephi.  There was a lot of traffic.  It was fall break for the schools.  It seemed as if everyone was traveling somewhere.  We then had lunch at home.  
I mixed up a batch of weed killer.
I sprayed the hardy pomas grass was starting to grow again.  I then sprayed other weeds in the driveway in front of our house.  I picked a ripe Topaz melon.  I washed off the dirt and put it in the fridge.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment