Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2022

My Cardiologist

  

Last night I had the best sleep that I have had in months.  I caught up on the postings on face book.  

I had a doctor's appointment at 10:30.   I didn't have breakfast. I was fasting.  I fixed breakfast for Carol.  It was a little after nine when we left Holden.  We drove straight to Orem.  

The appointment with Doctor Charles went well. We talked some about the temples in Utah and other temples.  The secretary found one the internet a list of all the new temples.  We met Lisa in the parking lot in front of the doctor's offices.

I said that I wanted to eat at a place called Chubby's.  Lisa found the place online.  We placed our order and then set at a booth, I ordered a cheeseburger and Carol ordered a smaller hamburger.  It took me a long time to eat all of it.  

 

We bought gas at Costco's

We stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream

Two more eggs

I worked on the chicken tunnel

I built one wall and put it in place.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment