Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Timpanogus Temple

I was up early again this morning.  We planned to go to the Timpanogos temple this morning.  But we couldn't go until we knew the weather conditions in American Fork.  I showered, shaved, said my prayers and put on my work clothes.  I started to read the from the Book of Mormon.  Carol got up, I then fed the cats and started preparing breakfast.  After breakfast, Carol called her sister, Nyleen.  There was no snow.  I put on my suit, and we were soon on our way.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty and then went to the temple.  I parked the car.   We had a good session.  After the session I got the car.  I took the following pictures of the temple.  Some were before I entered the temple and some were after we left the temple.




We stopped at Sam's Club for cat food and a few other items.  Nyleen made us some sandwiches to eat on the way home.  We then stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  We drove on the old highway that took through Mona and Nephi.  I fed the chickens and got one egg.
After we got home, I began digging up the tomato plants.  I cut of some of the branches and pulled off the cages.  I stacked the cages.  I dug up the tomato plants and
and put them on the large composting pile.  I decided to start a new pile and let old pile begin the composting process.  The top left-hand corner is part of the old pile.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment