Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Lisa's Diner

Again, it was early when I got up.  I showered and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I was confused as to what chapter I read yesterday.  I think that I got it figured out.  After breakfast, I watched the two channel seven TV shows and began moving some of the plants that might freeze.  I picked all of the ripe tomatoes and many tomatoes that were just starting to blush.

I dug up the dracaena.  It was hard digging.  I dug on one side and then on the other side. I got another shovel to help get it out of the ground.  I looked all over the yard for the two wheeled cart. I thought that someone had borrowed it.  I did find it on the patio.  I rolled the dracaena out of the hole and got it on the cart and took it into the garage.
Digging up the pomegranate was a little easier.  I got it on the cart and wheeled it into the garage.  I put the two lemon trees in the garage.  That was much easier.  Our neighbor, Ann Stephenson, brought over her small dracaena. and put it in the garage.  I picked up the mail.  There was a letter for Richard.
I picked all of the dahlias that were pretty fresh and put them in a bucket of water.  We then drove to Nephi for a dinner with my brother and sisters and their spouses.  We met at Lisa's diner in Nephi.  Carol had a Navajo toco.  I ordered chicken sandwich and a side of French fries.  She really liked hers.  Mine was okay, but I have eater better.  We bought some groceries at the Nephi market.  We then drove home.  It rained all of the way to Nephi and most of the way home.  Betsy and Dan Fredrickson were waiting for us at the post office.  They visited with us for some time.  I gave them a Topaz melon and a small packet of seeds.  A little after they left it began to rain.  I walked out to the well to see if Richard Darnel had loosened the pipe union.  He hadn't loosened it.
Carol made bouquet using dahlia flowers.  It is really pretty.   We watched some more TV show the rest of the evening.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment