Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pruned Trees

I was up at the usual time this morning. I showered, shaved, and read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I prepared breakfast and watched more TV news.  At 9:30 I got the mail.  We then drove to Fillmore for groceries. Carol had a short list.  By the time we checked out we had hour shopping cart full.  We spent $111.01.  An interesting total.  We also stopped at State Bank of Utah where Carol got some cash for her wallet.  It had warmed up some. I went outside and started pruning the shrubs.  Some of the branches were broken because of the heavy snow from yesterday and hanging on the ground.

I started cutting on with my hand saw.  That wasn't working.  I got several extension cords and my small electric chain saw. I began cutting them and put them in the back of my truck.
I cut a couple of branches off the honey suckle bush.
There was one large branch that was above the satellite dish.  Yesterday it was heavy with snow and prevented us from getting the TV signal.  I cut it off.  There was another branch that was rubbing the shingles which were on the roof.  I cut it off.  I cut it off some of the branches from a strange prune tree.
There is another branch from the same tree that needs to be cut off.  I need someone to help me with it.
I cut some of the larger branches into smaller pieces which made it much easier to put them in the truck.  I now have a truck load of branches.

Carol made some good vegetable soup.  We spent the rest of the evening watching TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment