Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday

We usually go to bed a little after 10:30. When that happens, I get up at 5:15. Sometimes it's a little after eleven, then I get up at 6:30.

I fixed breakfast this morning. Then I got ready for choir practice.  Choir practice starts at nine. There was four men at choir practice.  I hurried back home to get Carol for sacrament meeting.  It was difficult for me to hear one of the speakers.  Carol could hear her okay.  The fifth Sunday program was finding the names of ancestors and prepare them of temple ordnances. There were several people doing the presentation.  I consider myself computer savvy, but I couldn't understand all of the information.  

We came home the baked potatoes, and the baked sweet potato were done.  Carol made hamburger patties. I put barbecue sauce on mine. Carol didn't eat her patty.  It was a little pink on the inside.  There was an email announcement about some ancestors that some of their temple ordnances were not finished.  I checked on the link and found quite a few that were lacking.

We watched the channel eleven.  It contained church programming.  We watched other programming during the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment