Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Turned Water On

 Carol and I were going to Fillmore to get her medication.  I had to take the car to have it serviced at the garage at two this afternoon.  She decided to get her medication after I had the car serviced.  I turned on the water and started to fill the water container for the chickens.  I decided to get a large piece of plexiglass for the west end of the chicken tunnel.  I turned on the water for the dahlias.  They were pretty dry.  I watched a little TV until it was time for lunch.  I drove the car too Steves Tires and Oil in Fillmore.  It took them about thirty minutes.  I then went to the drug store.  Carol's prescription had expired.   I then went to the Fillmore Market for a couple of things. 

We need some bottled water.  I think AQUAFINA is the brand we want.

I started for home and then remembered I needed to stop at Ropers for the plexiglass.  I turned around and bought the plexiglass.

I cut it to the right size.  Slid it into place and turned on the water.  I then opened the west door to the hen house.  It was almost dark when I shut off the water closed the west door to the hen house.


No comments:

Post a Comment