Followers

Monday, October 24, 2022

Drained Well Pipe

We were up late last night, so I decided to sleep in. I showered and shaved.  I was getting late. I fed the cats.  I turned on the news.  A little later Carol got up.  She showered while I fixed breakfast.  I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  I walked out to the greenhouses.  There was a little water running in each greenhouse where there might be some frozen pipes.

I got the mail.  Our ballets were there.  I came home and Carol sent me back to the post office to mail a birthday card.  I took a twenty-dollar bill.  Rose Ann Frost saw the twenty and gave back two tens.  I put one in the card and the other one in my pocket.  I watched two TV shows.  I then had lunch.  

This fertilizer spreader was in the back of the truck.  It had some lawn seed and snow in it.  I removed it and spread on the back lawn.  I then put the spreader in house five.  The temperature in house five was ninety-one degrees.  We watched the end of Highway to Heaven.  Richard Darnel came over to help on draining one of the pipes at the well.  He used a small adjustable wrench and had it draining in less than a minute.   Carol and I went for a little drive around town.  We watch our usual TV shows when it gets dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment