Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Transplanting Golden Current

After breakfast this morning I went out to the garden.  I found a couple of Topaz melons.

I washed off the dirt and used a brush to remove the dirt that was sticking to the melon.
I hooked up the piping for getting water to the chickens.  The picture above shows pipe that is used to get the water.
I had a dream last night about finding chicken eggs in the outside nest.  After I was awake for several hours. I lifted the nest cover and found a dozen eggs.  I don't know why I should dream that.
This photo shows the water and the hose bibb connected to the source of the water.  I will make a tunnel from the west door to the hose bibb.  It looks pretty good.
All of these boards and pipes laying down to the south.  I picked all of them up and leaned the against the garage wall.  I was looking for boards to use to build the chicken tunnel.
I dug a few golden current plants and set them in a bucket of water.
These some 2x4's for building the chicken tunnel.
We planted the golden currents that we dug up earlier.  They will make a hedge along the west fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment