Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sabath Day

There was choir practice this morning at nine.  After breakfast I made tapioca pudding.  I forgot to put in the tapioca so I had to put it in and then back-up some.  I put on my suit and went to choir practice.  I left choir practice a little early and came back and got Carol.

Sacrament meeting went well.  We went to the Sunday school class that was held in the relief society room.  It was a lot better than the one held in the chapel.  We came home to a good Sunday dinner.  
I took a picture of the green arrow pea blossom.  There probably isn't time for peas as it will soon be winter.
There are a lot of peas vines in this raised bed.
I picked the Topaz melon and put it in the garage fridge.  It probably is the last one this year.  This afternoon we watched the channel eleven programing.
This evening, I picked tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers because it might freeze tonight.
Carol wanted me to pick the tomatoes.  I nearly filled this bucket.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment