Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Back to Weeding


I slept in again this morning because we it was pretty late when we went to bed.  After breakfast I did a whole bunch of weeding. The morning was cool, and I mostly dug redroot weeds. 

I got this picture of a hibiscus yesterday.  They are blooming with new flowers every day.
The morning was cool, and I mostly dug redroot weeds.  The water dripped at this spot and it was mostly wet.  I hoed around the edges where it was mostly dry.
The climbing pole beans are flowering and there are a few beans coming.  They are flowering at the top of the vines.   This morning I drove to Fillmore for some motor oil.  I took my laptop to be taught how to save photos.  While Dan was working on it.  I bought some groceries and filled the car with gas.  It took me longer than I thought.  The deer are eating the leaves on the outside of the bow.  A little after lunch we drove to Richfield.  Carol was going to have the implant removed.  We had a short wait before we were invited to the exam room.  The doctor carefully removed the implants.   We bought some groceries at Linn's market and then drove to Sigurd Utah.  We bought a few groceries at the market.  We drove home.
We had a good rain this evening.  The buckets were filled with the water that ran off the roof.  The lawn, the garden and the flowers got a good irrigation.  The above photo shows the wet lawn and sidewalk.  I worked for over an hour trying to find my pictures that I took today.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment