Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Payson Utah Temple

 Again, I was up early and read from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I walked through the garden.  I fixed some burpless cucumber vines.  


I picked the tomatoes.  There was not as many as there was the last time that I picked.  Later Carol washed them.   We drove to the Payson Utah temple.  We put on our white temple clothes.  We then met in the chapel.  The session started at ten.  We walked into the instructional room.  There was a person in every chair and a few extra chairs were brought in.  After the session was over, we bought gas at Costco.  There were no lines like there usually is.  
We then went to Steve Regan in Spanish Fork.  I bought some weed killer.  I was able to buy one gallon.  It is in the above photo. 
I cleaned away the cobwebs on the back porch.   I then tried to fix the porch light.  It looks pretty ugly.  
I need to get a box for the light.  I hope to get that tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment