Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Fast Sunday

 

This morning I started to put the water pipes that were in the front yard.  I discovered that the water had been running all night.  I shut off the water that was running in the back yard of our neighbors.   I got it running on our front yard west of the sidewalk.  It wasn't running very long until it was shut off.  I put all the pipes away.  
The above photo is of the front yard.  You can see the truck in the upper left hand.

We went to church.  The testimony meeting went well.  Sunday School was pretty good.  The instructor did good.   We had a good dinner of sweet corn from the garden, a casarol, and some frog eye pudding that Lisa made that was left over from yesterday.
One of our hibiscus plants have a couple of flowers.  We watched the Sunday afternoon programs on channel eleven, which is the BYU channel.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment