Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Friday and Saturday


Friday: 5 August 2022, we scheduled the Payson temple to do some sealing at eleven.  I did the watering and watered some in the garden.    It takes us about an hour and a half to get there and be ready for the ordnance work.  We bought a few things at the Wal-Mart and then went to the temple.
I watered the baskets and tubs.  

Saturday: 6 August 2022

I was taking care of the chickens and found the dead rooster.  Its head was missing, and the breasts were eaten.   I found another dead chicken at the far south end of the chicken run.  I had to crawl on my hands and knees to reach it. I watered the baskets and tubs and the geraniums.  It was about the three when we drove to Delta for picnic/family reunion.  Some went earlier to play golf.
Here Carol and others are at the buffet table.
Jed is cooking hot dogs.  Carol got a hot dog.
Others are going for seconds.
Carol, Emly and the baby.
Tai is having a good time.
Maryanne holds the container of names and Emi pulls it out, reads the name, and then give the present to the winner.  There are enough prizes for everyone and then started pulling names again.  Some got two prizes.   Some prizes were pretty cheap, and others cost a little bit more.  There were several gift cards for five dollars.  They can be used to buy gas.
Another photo Maryanne and Emi.
Still another photo.   When we got home, we had a snack.   Some of Roberts chickens were outside.  Five of them came to the back porch.  I was able to catch them.  I put them in the hen house and put a screw above the sliding door so it couldn't be opened.   I screwed the nest door shut.   There were five chickens in the chicken run.  I was able to catch them and put them in the hen house.  When it was nearly dark, I caught the two chickens that were in the tree.  All are now safe in the chicken coup.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment