Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday

I read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  Carol didn't sleep at all.  She was also up early.  We turn on the radio every Sunday morning.  They play church music.  Later I feed the cats.  I cooked breakfast.  Carol didn't eat much.  It rained some during the night.   We watched some channel eleven programming until it was time to go to church.  Carol didn't go.  She is hurting from the surgy that she had last Friday, which was two days ago.

I went to church.  The sacrament meeting speakers did a good job.  Priesthood meeting was next, and the teacher did a good job.  Carol fixed a good dinner.  After dinner we watched more channel eleven programming.   Ann Stephenson, our next-door neighbor, who has been out of town came over.  I made a final tour of the garden.  We haven't had to water our yard and garden for several weeks, because of the rains that we have had.  I made one more check of the chickens and the garden.  
I took this picture of the Topaz melons.  There are three right close together.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment